Google+

Friday, September 27, 2013

MOTD: NYX Love In Rio Love Is A Cha Cha




I haven't posted a MOTD forever!!! Sorry for all of you have been waiting for some new looks with some step by step instructions. 

As you know I am really into purple eye shadows.  There is just something about purple that I love to wear on my eyes.  So here's another purple eye shadow combination that I just couldn't pass up on especically when the trio of shadows are so pigmented.

I love NYX Cosmetics not only for their amazing value but how well their products perform especially their eye products.  The Jumbo Eye Pencils are my favorite go to primer to make eye shadows POP! If you need a recommendation on which one to choose (they have several different colors) MILK is the #1 choice.  It's a matte white that will work with any color combination but I really like to use it for bright colors. 



  Here are the steps to create the look. 
1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster as your base.  As your highlighter apply NYX Ultra Pearl Nude Loose Eye Shadow.
2. NYX Love In Rio Love Is A Cha Cha lighter color all over the lid
3. Middle color which is a deeper purple all over the crease.  Apply this shade with detailed definer brush and blend out with a blending brush.
4.  Take your detailer brush and apply the darker shade right in the outer corners of the eyes for definition.  For added drama add a matte black eye shadow.
5. Line your eyes top and bottom and give it a little wing.
6.  Lashes used for this look are House Of Lashes Siren.  OMG I am obsessed!!! They remind me of MAC 35 Lash!!!!
7.  Brows are  Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel Espresso and Brow Genius Kit in Brunette.
To make this look complete NYX Strawberry Milk was used on the lips along with NYX Mocha Blush and NYX Narcissistic Illuminator right above it. 
 I used Makeup Addiction Brushes in The Detailer and The Blender



I hope you guys like this look, as it is one of my new favorites.  I will be posting new YouTube tutorials next month.  Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment