Google+

Monday, September 30, 2013

MOTD: MAC Cosmetics Up The Amp Lipstick




Over the weekend I was cleaning out my lipstick collection and  I found  Up The Amp MAC Lipstick.  I always forget about this color and how beautiful it looks with plum liner. I remember when I use to work for MAC customers won't be so scared to wear this color! Looks fabulous on medium to dark skin tones ( I am a NC40 in MAC foundations). The plum liner complimented the lipstick very well by creating a deeper tone around the lip which created definition.

 For the eyes I Paired it with a smokey brown eye for fall and Faux Lash lashes in Sasha.  Can't forget about my brows.  My ultimate go-to brow products Anastasia Beverly Hills Brows Tinted Brow Gel Espresso and Brow Genius Kit in Brunette. 

I think I need to do more lip makeup of the days ... I have tons of lipsticks. Lol 


No comments:

Post a Comment