Google+

Friday, April 5, 2013

MOTD: Prom Makeup Mint Green Dress

 I love Stephanie's prom dress color, it is a light mint green.  I didn't want to do a heavy makeup style for this dress but instead I opted for something more light and spring like.  I wish the camera captured the pretty golden shimmery shadow around the eye and the glitter.  It looks so pretty in person.  MAC Creme Cup Lipstick is my favorite all around light pink lipstick as it looks great on everyone.




MAC Vanilla Pigment - Lid
MAC Reflects Glitter Reflects Gold
MAC Mylar Eye Shadow - Highlight
MAC Guacamole - Crease
MAC Swimming - defined crease
MAC Fascinating Eye Pencil - Waterline
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick
Lashes In a Box  #2 lashes www.lashesinabox.com







1 comment:

  1. Hola!! me guata mucho tu blog y tus maquilajes!! te sigo!! quieres segui mi blog tambien?
    besos!!
    http://maquillajesmil.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete