Google+

Monday, November 18, 2013

Review/Swatches/Video: Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms




Ok, I just had to.. really I did! Now I feel my collection is complete - 10 Matte 10 Lacquer.  If you missed out on my matte swatches/review/video click HERE.   Of course my husband thought I was crazy but he should be use to it by now.  The lacquer balms are so moisturizing! I just love the way they glided on my lips and didn't feel they were going to slip off. Is is just me or does a lot of the colors all look the same on me? Wish they would have made some deeper darker shades for the fall/winter season and saved the brighter ones for spring/summer.  The color on the packaging can be very deceiving as you will see in the video and in the swatch pictures below. 

Watch my review/swatch video!





Here are some pictures of me wearing the colors.  I am a medium/dark skin tone (MAC NC40-42, Makeup Forever #128, Urban Decay Naked Foundation 6.0, Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation 3.1)

 
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 105 Demure
Nude light pink 


 
Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 110 Coquette
light brighter toned pink that has more of a blue undertone.

 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 115 Whimsical 
pinky purple color


Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm120 Vivacious 
creamy hot pink


Revlon Colorburst 125 Flirtatious 
bright but lighter toned fuchsia


 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 130 Tease
peachy pink orange (coral)


 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 135 Provocatuer 
bright-pinky red 

 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 140 Coy
mauvy brown

 Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 145 Ingenue
nude medium brown

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm 150 Enticing
deeper medium red

I want to know what you guys are currently obsessed with? Do you want to see some swatches of other products? Let me know! Oh and if you are GOOGLE+ please add me :D

Oh man, I totally forgot to let you know that I did do a video on the makeup that I am currently wearing in the review/swatch video.

http://www.villabeautifful.com/2013/11/tutorialget-ready-with-me-shimmer-rose.html 
Click the picture to be taken to the blog post! 







No comments:

Post a Comment