Google+

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I'm now a MRS!

Hello everyone! Thank you to all my beauTIFFul readers and followers out there for being so patient with me these past couple of months while I prepared for my wedding.  Means so much to read all your well wishes and support while I was MIA.  I am finally back and will be posting on a regularly basis.  I will be posting a weekly YouTube tutorial starting next month featuring a MOTD and makeup reviews on some products that I want to share with all of you! 

Here's a little sneak peak of my wedding from my friend Cindy!
 Tiffany and Cody 
Aug. 18th 2013
Seattle Tennis Club 

The day went by so quickly!  I was such a DIY bride and I enjoyed everything about it.  Will post some of my favorite details once I get all the pictures from our professional photographer.  Can't wait to share with all of you! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment