Google+

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tutorial/MOTD: Naked2 Palette - Booty Call, Suspect, Busted and Verve



I have been slacking big time with the tutorials, but FINALLY I have uploaded one.  I dislike doing videos because it takes forever to edit but I found some shortcuts which will help me get these up and going again.  I decided to do a tutorial on a basic look with the new Naked2 palette.  Which I am LOVING!!!




Makeup Of The Day featuring neutral toned eye shadows from the NAKED2 Palette

-Eye Shadows - Booty Call, Suspect, Busted and Verve.

- Lips Naked Lip Gloss included with the Naked2 Palette

-Eye Lashes 40T http://www.villabeautifful.com/2011/11/my-favorite-false-eye-lashes.html

1 comment:

  1. OMG your voice is too cute :)and love this look. I can't wait to get my Naked 2.

    ReplyDelete