Google+

Monday, December 5, 2011

Review / MOTD: Naked2 Palette - Cool Toned Shadows

 I received my Urban Decay Naked2 Palette in the mail today, I am very impressed on the fast turnaround! I ordered my palette last Thursday, the day it was first launched.  I was the one of the fortunate people who were able to snag one of the 5000 palettes that were available at urbandecay.com.  Being a makeup artist I have tons of makeup, did I need more neutral/brown/nude shades? No! But I just had to get my hands on one of the most successful palettes out there.  It took me forever to get the original Naked, but I saw how convenient it was especially for on location work and when I travel.  I literally didn't need to bring anything else with me.


On to Naked2.... I have to say these colors are different, I feel they are more cooler toned  than the original which is more golds/and bronzes.  I really like the colors, but I wish there were more matte shades added to this collection.  The only 2 colors that are matte are Tease (taupe grey) and Foxy (yellowish beige).  A nice blending crease color would be best for this palette.  The rest of the shades have the signature Urban Decay frost/shimmer, which is what draws me to the brand.  My favorite colors are: Verve, Pistol, and Suspect. 
 With this being said I had to focus on these colors for my Makeup Of The Day.

Eye shadow - suspect, pistol, verve and busted. Gold Eyeliner is UD Eldorado (gift with purchase) Lips UD gloss in Naked

No comments:

Post a Comment