Google+

Monday, March 10, 2014

Review: Olia Box - Jewelry Monthly Subscription Box





Olia BoxI am an active subscriber to monthly subscription beauty boxes (Starlooks, Ipsy and Birchbox Woman) also my husband is too (Birchbox Man).  It's such a great way to experience different brands and beauty products that you wouldn't normally purchase for yourself or from brands you haven't heard about.  But what about a monthly subscription box for trendy jewelry to match your wardrobe? Look no further, I bring you OLIA BOX!

I was given the opportunity to review a box sent to me from Olga, the owner of Olia Box.  This was my first time that I even heard about a monthly jewelry box subscription.  What a great idea! Also free shipping and a money back guarantee.  Yes, you read that right!

Here is some details about Olia Box from the company.

  • OLIA BOX is a monthly subscription base box of personally selected accessories for each client.  Based on the individuals personal taste, seasoned Stylists work in synch with subscribers, to ensure the perfect bauble is paired to its customer. Olia Box is a fresh way to keep your looks updated with unique accessories, and affordable to any level of fashionista! Once you sign up with an account you will go through a questionnaire about your style.
  • OLIA BOX houses some of the top and most seasoned Stylists with over a decade of combined experience in the industry of fashion and accessories. The OLIA BOX Stylists are up to the minute on the latest trends bringing the top fashion styles to you, in a box delivered to your doorstep, monthly.
  • OLIA BOX jewelry is for the contemporary woman who is savvy, distinguished and finds expression through elegant touches and details. The vision of incorporating pieces from around the globe, and housing them under one umbrella brings the world to your door each month. The pieces are easy to layer, love and live in. Every design is the perfect marriage of sweet and sexy, keeping fashionistas and traditionalists alike delighted from season to season.  

 Now for pricing.. there are 2 different boxes based on your needs and price.
  •  For $25 a month you receive 2-3 pieces of hand selected pieces varying from bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings each month!
  • For $35 a month you receive 3-4 pieces of hand selected pieces varying from bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings each month! 
Want to see what I got? So excited to share with you my pieces that I received which I LOVE!

 This is how your jewlery will be sent to you.  A basic white decent sized box.  I always get excited when I receive boxes like these :) 


Right when you open the box you will see a nicely wrapped package with the Olia Box logo sealing the tissue paper.  Cute packaging is always a great first impression, but there's more ....

 When you unwrap the tissue paper you get little welcome and thank you card detailing your box. It's always nice when you have the company saying "thank you" for purchasing their product, makes me feel acknowledged.


The backside of the postcard with the picture of the two illustrated girls features a guide on how to care for your new jewelry.  I thought this was a great decision and very helpful for subscribers.  You want your new pieces of jewlery to be with you for a long time, right?

How cute is this linen bag! Perfect way to store your jewlery (esp. for travel) or reuse it to store ... makeup perhaps? ;)

I received little items - necklace, ring and earrings with all of them complimenting each other.  I've always wanted a necklace like this and my favorite item are the earrings!

 I only wear stud earrings so these were just perfect. One of the backs to the earrings was a little loose but no worries I can replace it with another one. The center is gold texture pattern with gray outlining it.  Pretty combination of colors.  I totally see myself dressing this up and down.  Very versatile.


The necklace is very simple but trendy all at the same time. It is a gold bar with a little diamond towards the end. 


 This is what the ring looks like.  Dainty and oh so very trendy! 
I hope you guys enjoyed my review of the Olia Box! Check out their website and subscribe now!

www.oliabox.com 

 

P.S.  I didn't realize my DSLR was on this special filter mode until I was already finished taking all the photos.  Sorry if my face looks super bright and pale .. next time I'll make sure I check the settings :D





No comments:

Post a Comment