Google+

Friday, September 7, 2012

MOTD: Purple Glittery Smokey Eye

 I LOVE PURPLE and I LOVE GLITTER!!!

I am going to make this quick and edit later, I just wanted to get these pics out before I post MYMOTD on Instagram this evening.
Please subscribe to my blog as I will be hosting a special contest for all my blog readers out there.  Please leave a comment on what type of contests you would like to see :)  I have lots of makeup to share.


 











Time for a glittery purple smokey eye! Eye Shadows - white, purple, light brown and black from the #Wetnwild Color Icon Palette I Love Matte.  This palette is amazing especially for a brand that can be found at a drugstore.  I could only find it at Walgreens.  Swatches and in depth review in a later post.  Lips are Covergirl Lipstick #330 Divine

 To make this look extra special I packed on Eye Kandy Cosmetics glitter in Tiny Tart.  P.S. The Liquid Sugar Glitter Glue is AMAZING! Did not irritate my eyes at all.  They have a large selection of glitters, literally colors of the rainbow.  I will be featuring more colors for future MOTD's.



Now to top off my glittery purple smokey eye why not pair it with some Violet Noir lashes from FAUX. Look closely, do you see the purple feathers mixed in with the falsie?? Adds an added dramatic flair to the makeup.





Here's more close up pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment