Google+

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kim K. Midweek Makeup Feature

It's been a great week for me - wedding planning is up and running and I was featured on Kim Kardashian's Official Website/Blog in her Midweek Makeup section!!!!! REALLY? YESSS!!!!   The theme this week is White and Bright.  Not sure how long the section would be up but here is the link (http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2012/09/05/midweek-makeup-white-bright/) if you would like to see the whole slideshow.  A lot of great makeups!
I don't follow Kim on a regular basis so when an Instagram follower told me about how she saw my picture in the collage, I just couldn't believe it.

Do you see my picture on the bottom left side? It is the Pink, Tan White Prom Look 1 that I did a couple of months ago.  To view the full post click HERE.

 When you click through the slideshow the full picture is #9.  

It's a great feeling when your work goes noticed, this just makes me want to blog and post more MOTD's on a regular basis.  Wow, what an amazing accomplishment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment