Google+

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tutorial: Soft Aqua/Lime Eye with Viva Glam Nicki!

Since I was a teenager I have been a loyal MAC ADDICT not because of the great selection of products and colors but because this company gives back to others.  In 1994 the MAC Aids Fund was established  to create awareness and educate people on HIV/AIDS around the world.  Every cent of a Viva Glam Lipstick or Lipglass purchased will help people living with affected and by AIDS/HIV.  Every couple of years the company picks a new Viva Glam Spokesperson to represent the company on a whole new campaign to spread awareness with a powerful lipstick color that they choose.  This year MAC chose Ricky Martin (lip conditioner) and Nicki Minaj (flamingo pink lipstick) - two very influential people in the music industry today. 

I love the Viva Glam Niki lipstick, it is a gorgeous pink that compliments my skin tone very well.  This is my favorite pink of all time.  I decided to make a tutorial on how to wear this lipstick with brighter eye colors.  I didn't notice until I was finished with the video that Nicki's makeup in the campaign advertisements were identical to the colors that I used except switched.  :)

Enjoy watching!




Primer - NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
Eye Shadows - MAC Eye Shadows
Mylar (highlight) Kid (crease and above transition color) Nylon (lid) Aquadisiac (crease) Plumage (outer corner V) Lucky Green (smudged shadow lower lash line)
Lips-  MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil In Anticipation with MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick
Foundation - Revlon Photoready Airbrush Foundation Golden Beige 


1 comment:

  1. Hey there fellow beauty blogger! Just wanted to let you know that I have sent you a blog award :)

    Keep up the good work chicka!

    ReplyDelete