Google+

Monday, January 2, 2012

10k + instagram beauties!

Thank you to all my Instagram beauties for all the love and support you have given me since I started my MOFD posts.  I never expected my daily pictures would turn into something that people actually admire and look forward to every day.

How it all began...
I work a regular job during the weekdays still in cosmetics but not actually glaming up myself and customers.  I missed playing with makeup, creating different styles and using different techniques to achieve that perfect look.  One night I was bored I sat at my armoire while my boyfriend in the background watched football and just played.  I showed him my look and he told me to take a pic and post it on Instagram.  Sure, why not.  I didn't expect to see so many beauties be interested, and that's how it all got started.  The looks you see are not the looks I go out grocery shopping in or clean the house in, it's rather just a time for me to step out and just play!  People ask me if you don't wear it out it's just a waste of makeup.  I have tons and tons of makeup, (click here for my collection) and I might as well put it to good use, plus it's a time for me to go back to what I love and be creative.  My Instagram is a showcase of compiled celebrity, new product, season, and personal inspired looks for makeup inspiration for any occasion.  I usually make-up the look the night before I post while watching tv or while the boyfriend is playing his MW3 (UGH.)  My iPhone is the only device I take my MOTD pictures with but with the help of 2 flourescent lamps with daylight bulbs. I then edit with Picstich, BeFunkyPro, and Iwatermark apps for the Iphone. 

I created the hash tag #mymotdstyle for all the beauties to share their makeup of the days with everyone and myself to share their looks.  It has been a major success and it's great to see all the different styles.  Keep tagging ladies!!!

Last week I reached 10k followers, I cannot be more thankful to all my followers.  I will continue to bring looks that all of you will be interested in as it brings me joy reading all your comments. I have met some wonderful people who share the same interest as I do from all over the world.  I am excited to see what 2012 will bring me and I cannot wait to share all the success, special events and makeup adventures with all of you.  Thank you thank you sooo much!!!! Love you guys!!

I wanted to share some sweet comments from some of my followers.



Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!! May 2012 be even better than 2011!


P.S. forgot to mention.. I am sooo excited to host a BIG contest to bring in the New Year.  Make sure you are a subscriber to my YouTube Channel, and or on my Facebook or on my blog.  All my favorite things to give out to all my loyal followers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment