Google+

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Villabeautifful.com Is Getting A Makeover



I am so happy to announce that VillabeauTIFFul.com will be getting a makeover! YAY! I have been thinking about rebranding for such a long time that I felt it was the right time to finally do it. I am so blessed with amazing followers, thank you for your patience and putting up with my laziness! I am currently working with Emma Burton from Inspire and InStyle for a whole new look to Villabeautifful!  She's a makeup lover so I knew right away she was my gal, plus I like her style a lot. I am beyond excited and I totally feel like it is the right time. With this new look means more content including tutorials, reviews / swatches of popular brands and of course lots of MOTDS.  Plus I am excited to take you inside my personal life as a newlywed wife.

I would love to hear what YOU want to see on the new blog. Share your thoughts/comments below or Tweet me!

In the meantime,
follow my blog with Bloglovin
read my twitter tweets
like my pics on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment