Google+

Friday, March 28, 2014

MOTD: smokey eye Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette



I created this look with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette which is a gorgeous palette! I really like now there are a variety of different colors and just not filled with all neutrals. 

Here are the details of the eye look 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette - RTW, Beauty Marked and LBD
MAC white frost eye shadow as a highlight 
Violet Voss glitter in Golden Fairy and Goldie 
House of lashes  Noir Fairy lashes with Heartbreaker  stacked 

Can you believe this picture was taken with an iPhone 5? I try to use my husbands's iPhone when he is home because I love the results. I still have the 4 and the clarity of the photo is not as nice as the 5. 

Do you like the Catwalk palette? If so what are you favorite shadow combinations?     

No comments:

Post a Comment