Google+

Friday, December 13, 2013

Tutorial: Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 3 Everyday Makeup




Just wanted to post this real quick for all of you.  I knew the new UD Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette would be popular but I didn't know it would this BIG! I really like this palette because it's still has your neutral tones but with a little more color like the pink hues.  For those of you wanting to get some inspiration for an everyday look (I know some of you might not think this is an everyday look, but you have the choice to make it less dramatic) with the palette watch my tutorial below! I will be posting a smokey look soon so make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel








Urban Decay Naked 2 Eye Shadows:
Strange - Highlight
Burnout - Lid
Limit - Overall crease and above crease
Factory - outer half of eye and crease
Darkside - very corner of eye to darken

Rimmel Scandale Eyes Nude Waterproof Kohl Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Whisky Eye Liner
Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara - Top
MAC Extended Play Lash - Bottom
Flutter Lashes Abbie

City Color Multi-Color Blush Baby Pink
MAC Mineralze Blush Cheek & Cheerful

Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner Naked
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Ellusive
MAC Cremestick Lip Liner Plum Soft for definition

No comments:

Post a Comment