Google+

Monday, November 4, 2013

Tutorial: My Eyebrow Routine - easy, waterproof and long lasting



I decided to make a tutorial on a question that I get asked a lot - "how do you do your eyebrows? or "what products do you use for your eyebrows?" To tell you the truth I hate doing my eye brows.. yes I hate doing them.  If you have been following me from the very beginning you can tell my eye brows went through a transformation.  When I first started MOTD's on Instagram I  didn't really pay much attention to my brows, maybe just a light fill in but that was about it. There's just something about me and my brows.  I do not have a problem doing brows on other people, but on myself is a whole different story.  Since I was a teenager I have always been self conscious about my eyebrows.  I was the culprit of over tweezing my brows or being complete opposite of not doing anything with my brows.  Then BOOM the eyebrow Gods came to me and I was determined to have nice defined brows that I see all over Instagram.  After going through a few products I found the ones that worked the best for me.

Now it's time to watch the video, I make it easy I promise




Products used: 
Makeup Forever Aqua Brow Corrector 30
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brunette 
MAC Studio Fix Concealer NC30
MAC Mineralize Concealer NW30

Would love to know what other tips/tricks you would like to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment