Google+

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MOTD: Motives Cosmetics Fall Look with My Beauty Weapon Eyeshadow Palette




Makeup of day features Motives Cosmetics products to create this fall inspired smokey eye. Here are the products that I used to create this look.




For the eyes the  Shadows  are Smoke (lid) Smokey (inside the crease), Chocolate (above crease) all from the Motives My Beauty Weapon Palette.  This palette is wonderful! You can really create a variety of looks from natural to super glam.  Another thing I like about this palette is the matte shades, super pigmented! Make sure you use a really good base for Smoke to adhere to.  Even using a gel eyeliner, or cream black shadow will really help.  Liquid Liner in Noir.  Brows are from  Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel Espresso and Brow Genius Kit in Brunette.






I wanted to show you the Pixie Lashes from House of Lashes up close.  These are my favorite to wear for a dramatic look as the lashes really compliment the darkness of the colors.  Length and fullness you have it all in 1 package.

                               Blush: Motives Runway Blush



Lips: MAC Cosmetics Oak Lip Liner with Motives Toasty Delight Lip Gloss

2 comments:

  1. great post and nice product thanks for sharing.
    Sanjog Se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll be posting more looks using this palette :)

      Delete