Google+

Monday, February 25, 2013

Wedding: T&C Save The Dates

I know this is not makeup/beauty related but I just had to blog about it.

If you don't know already I am getting married this year, hence the lack of MOTD's and tutorials.  It has been crazy planning everything but it's going smoothly.

I am very crafty/creative person who love to make things.  I knew that our wedding had to have some personalized touches to make things more "us."

My first project was our Save The Dates.  I am posting this after our guests have received them in the mail so it doesn't spoil the surprise.   I am sooooooooo happy how they turned out! Our family and friends are just loving them!






The T&C cartoon was made by JordyLuxe Digital Portraits..  I found Jordan while I was browsing around ETSY.  I am such an ETSY bride! As soon as I saw these cute lil cartoons I knew Cody and I had to have one of our own.  Jordan can customize your cartoon however you want and she can even add pets or backgrounds to your cartoon.



I sent Jordan a picture of our engagement picture for her to copy our outfits in our main picture.  She copied in full detail from the little buttons on Cody’s jacket to my pearl necklace.



I used the cartoon to make magnets I attached with a cutout piece of kraft cardstock (thank goodness for my Cricut!) and placed them on top of the save the date.  I also added a pop up sparkly heart!

 I would totally recommend this if you wanted something personal and unique for your wedding, greeting cards or something just for fun.

Now it's time to work on the invites ... :)

Engagment pictures taken by Jade Ehlers Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment