Google+

Monday, August 27, 2012

Swatches: Julie G Nail Polishes


A lovely friend of mine, Katie (www.beyondtheteachersdesk.wordpress.com)  brought to my attention the Julie G Nail Polishes. Katie has been my beauty pen pal and a great friend of mine since I met her on Instagram.  She wanted me to grab some for her since her city doesn't have any Rite Aids (this particular drug store is the only store you can purchase these and online at www.jessesgirl.com).

So I was off on a mission trying to find the shades that she wanted.  The first two stores didn't have them out yet on their regular shelves but I was determined.  Drove again to another store and finally I was able to find some, even though some of the colors were missing at least the ones she wanted were there.   RiteAid was having a promotion buy $10 of nail polish and receive $3 of Up Rewards (basically free money to purchase more stuff on your next visit, more like a coupon).  The colors look amazing so I had to get some for myself, not just some more like almost all the colors.

Take a look at my swatches! Sorry some of them are a little messy, I was so excited to swatch them.
 Enjoy!!


Oh Em Gee



Bikini

Fierce and Fab

Julie's Fave


Passion

Butterflies and Rosebuds

Dance In The Dark

Royal Rebel



Stiletto 

Mermaids Tale

Metallic Hues

Shimmer Island



9 to 5

Cupcakes and Castles

Chic Cipro

Birthday Suit


Dream In Pretty

Fairytale

Gelato In Venice

Polishes can be found at Rite Aid for $3.99























No comments:

Post a Comment