Google+

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tutorial/MOTD: Shades Of Purple

I am so late to post this, a little bit less than a month. ACK! I totally forgot that I had this waiting for me to publish. 

Since I was a kid I was always drawn to the color purple. I love wearing purple for eye shadow and eyeliner, and if the color is right on my lips as well. Purple is a wonderful complimentary color to green/hazel eyes.





  • Eyeshadow - Coastal Scents 88 Color Palette
Side note: When I was filming the video I used the light pink color. When I was taking the pictures I realized it was too light so I packed on the color next to it which is a mauve/purple/pink color. It is up to you which color you prefer.
  • Eye Liner - Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Liner Pen Black
  • Glitter Eye Liner - NYX Liquid Crystal Liner Crystal Hip
  • Mascara - MAC Studio Fix Boldblack Lash
  • Lashes - Daiso
  • Lips - L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm Pink Satin and L'Oreal Colour Juice Pina Colada



Don't forget to subscribe to Villabeautifful YouTube Channel!! :)


1 comment: