Google+

Monday, April 16, 2012

I am ENGAGED!

I usually don't post about my personal life but I thought this would be a nice change and it's something that I would LOVE to share with all of you.

After about 14 years being together either as a couple and as best friends (we met freshman year in High School), I can finally say I AM NOW ENGAGED!! It has been a long time coming and I knew that it would happen soon.

Cody proposed after dinner with a Hello Kitty Momiji Message Doll (http://lovemomiji.com/) that I have wanted for a very long time.  There's a little hole on the bottom of the doll where you can place a message on a little piece of paper.  He then placed the ring on top of Hello Kitty's head... OH how I love!!! :)






Now it's time to start planning!! Anyone out there have a favorite wedding blog or wedding website for inspiration??? Also if you are from Seattle any favorite places for a venue? I would love to hear from all you married beauties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment