Google+

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tutorial: Naked 1 Palette Smokey Eye With A POP of Color

Spring is just around the corner, but of course here in Seattle it doesn't stop the rain. I've been seeing a lot of great new trends that I can't wait to share with all of you. Many new makeup users are always scared to wear color on their lips or on their eyes. It's always best to pair a bright color with something that you are comfortable wearing. For some people it could be a neutral eye with a pop of a colored eyeliner. Or perhaps using a neutral lip liner with a bright fuchsia lipstick. I love pairing a dark eye with some bright colors as this brings more attention to the eye area. There are many ways to incorporate some bright toned hues but the easiest and simplest way is the drop shadow effect (smudged colors on the lower lashline).

Take a peak at my newest video. :) I wish I had someone to edit all my videos... any takers? lol






-NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil
-Eye Shadows Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette (Hustle - lid, Dark Horse - Crease, Virgin - Highlighter, Creep - Outer Corner
-MAC Spiked Eye Brow Pencil 
-L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
-L'Oreal Color Juice Pina Colada

1 comment: