Google+

Monday, November 28, 2011

MOTD: lime green/purple smokey

I was inspired by a picture of a look that I saw that had similar shades of green and purple. Thought I would give it a try to see how it looked. I love purple eye shadows especially when the color is incorporated into a smokey eye. When I was finished with the look I wasn't sure if I liked it. Green is a color I usually don't wear but I decided to step out of my comfort zone. As a makeup artist I explore with lots of colors and textures with my clients but for some reason I always stick to plain ol neutrals for myself. Makeup is about experimenting and having fun, so I went ahead and posted on Instagram. To my amazement my followers loves it and that's what makes me happy


Look Details
Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC42
Blush - MAC Pinch O Peach Blush
Eye shadows - MAC Nocturnelle, Quarry and Lucky Green
Liner - MAC Fluidline Macroviolet
Lips - MAC Oak Lipliner with Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter Creme Brule with Revlon Pink Whisper lip gloss

I really love Instagram it's a fun photo community. I have the best followers who enjoy my looks, this is why I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment