Google+

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Face Brushes

Sigma Face Brushes
A month ago I blogged about some of my favorite eye brushes at an affordable price.(Sigma Eye Brushes )  I showcased some of the top Sigma eye brushes at that time and forgot to mention some face brushes.  The following brushes would be great additions to your makeup brush collections.

Concealer - F75 
Synthetic concealer brush
Use for cream products
I use this for concealer underneath the eye, great precision because of it's rounded tip.






Large Angled Contour - F40
Have you ever wanted to contour your face but didn't know how, this would be your BFF for this job.  The chiseled dome makes contouring a piece of cake. 
Can also be used for blush and highlighting.



Small Contour - F05
If you pay close attention to some of my videos I use this brush all the time.  I use it for everything from liquid foundation (it is the best!! makes your face look airbrushed), blush, bronzer, highlighting, etc.  All purpose brush for me. 
  Large Powder - F30
Your collection would not be complete if you don't have one of these bad boys!! It's always good to have a larger domed brush for loose or pressed powders.  I wouldn't recommend this brush for blush or highlighting though.  



Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80
I have not personally used this brush but I have heard wonderful things about it.  Perfect for buffing in liquid or cream products into the skin for a perfect flawless application.  



Foundation - F60
Synthetic foundation brush.  I use this brush like a paintbrush, can't really buff your cream or liquids into the skin.  Love using this brush to apply cream blush, FLAWLESS! 

   


Ready to shop??

Hope this helps some of you build your brush collections.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help picking out brushes.  

 



No comments:

Post a Comment