Google+

Thursday, August 18, 2011

e.l.f. Neutral Glossy Gloss Swatches

I will admit I am a BIG lip gloss addict.  I am always on the lookout for a great lip gloss out there and I do have some favorites.  The e.l.f. Glossy Glosses are my favorite glosses that have no shimmer nor do they have that tacky feeling on

  your lips.  I bought one gloss just out of curosity, to see if the description and the reviews were actually true.  YES! Finally a lip gloss that does not make my lips peel after I put it on. Not only do you get lots of high impact shine but nice full color as well.   The only thing that bugs me is the smell/taste; smells like grape.  I hate things that smell on my face, but I can live with that.  I always wear neutral colors on my lips because I like to make my eyes dramatic.  But, I am going to buy some of the brighter colors just to have.  Here are some swatches of the colors that I have added to my lip gloss collection.

Glossy up Ladies!!






1 comment: